Hey, I'm Nick. Nice to meet you.
I teach aspiring spiritual practitioners how to build a consistent meditation practice, so they can live a life with increased relaxation and freedom from the stress of modern life.
Since you’re here, something tells me that you’re ready to bring meditation into your life so you can experience greater peace and happiness.
But maybe you…
- Have no idea how to meditate
- Tried meditation a few times, but didn’t keep it going
- Found it difficult or confusing
- Feel you need more support or guidance
- Can’t stop thinking in meditation
- Can’t motivate yourself to make it a daily practice
We’ll explore and overcome all of these challenges together.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your meditation journey. The important thing is that you keep trying so you can experience all of the amazing benefits that you probably already know about.
Does this sound like you?
- You yearn to quiet that restless mind of yours
- You want to be free from anxiety so you can experience the joy of life
- You wish to feel greater peace and harmony in your daily living
- You feel ready for a deeper spiritual connection
- You are ready to take action and make a commitment
But you’re just not sure exactly how to go about it.
Well’ I’ve been exactly where you are, and I’m happy to tell you, it’s easier than you think.
Here are a few of my beliefs
- I believe you only need to meditate for a short time (10-20 mins) every day to start seeing incredible benefits. You can increase the time later.
- I believe it’s pretty simple to find peace and joy in this life as long as we know how to do it.
- I believe you’re closer than you know to greater happiness and wellbeing.
- I believe you are just two steps from bliss, but you need to take those steps.
How did I get into this?
I was working in Thailand in 2012 after some difficult times. I was feeling pretty lost, confused and anxious about life. Looking back, I think maybe I’d always felt that way!
So I started meditating. Luckily, there were some amazing people I met in Thailand who practiced meditation and supported me. I was pretty amazed with how it temporarily liberated me from the mental noise, the endless thinking.
It was hard at times for sure, frustrating, challenging; but I knew it was worth it so I kept trying, again and again.
I started a small meditation group to help people learn how to meditate and things just grew from there.
At 28 years old, after much searching, I came across the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda. I knew almost immediately that this was the path for me, perhaps one which I’ve been on for many lives.
I learnt the techniques, became a meditation teacher, a Disciple, and a Kriya Yogi (the most advanced technique of meditation).
Now I dedicate my life to sharing the teachings of this great Master. It is the perfect blend of Ancient Indian Wisdom, offered in a modern, Western style.
So what now?
Now I’ve been practicing every day (well most days) for 9 years.
I’m a certified meditation teacher, and I built this website to help people all over the world find more peace and happiness in life.
My own days are filled with greater harmony, direction and optimism instead of the worry and anxiety I often used to feel. I still have bad days of course – everyone does. But they are few and far between and I am far more able to cope with the challenges that come up in life.
I specialize in helping people learn how to meditate in simple steps and straightforward language so they can deepen their spiritual connection, and therefore their joy and inner peace.
I have an amazing wife, Natalie, and two beautiful children, Lainey and Bodhi. I want to bring my children up in a world where peace and joy are living realities, not just future dreams.
To get started, download the free meditation starter pack. You’ll receive a how to meditate video, a guided meditation, a how to meditate printout, and a 30-day calendar checklist.
Then check out the blog posts, get involved in the weekly guided meditations, and check out the online course.
And thanks for being here. It’s great to have you.
“The secret of comfort and joy is to understand that true satisfaction is found not in endless variety, but in inner stillness.”