Hey, I'm Nick
I started drinking when I was 13 years old as a way to relieve my anxiety and social awkwardness. As you can imagine, it went downhill from there.
Through my meditation practice, mindfulness, and spirituality, I was finally able to get sober after 18 years of suffering.
I want to show you the same techniques that I used so you can get sober as soon as possible. I can’t wait to share these teachings with you.
I’m a certified meditation teacher and have helped people all around the world to change their lives with meditation.
Does this sound like you?
Do you ever…?
- Promise yourself you won’t drink again, then the evening rolls around and on it goes…?
- Find it hard to stop drinking once you start?
- Convince yourself that you’re using alcohol to relax or have fun, but you know deep down there’s a problem?
- Set rules about your drinking and then end up breaking them?
- Fear you may be alienating the people closest to you: friends and family
- Feel stuck in a cycle of drinking followed by nightmarish anxiety
That’s why I’m here to help you. I’ve been through all of the above and worse. I used to drink on my own own, hide alcohol, even drank in the mornings on a few occasions. I felt like I’d never get out of the cycle. But I did!
And you can too. I’m here to help you get sober and stay sober. It will require work and effort, but it’s so worth it. You deserve to find inner peace and joy.
The way I see it...
Sobriety comes down to three basic factors: support, self-study, and spirituality. We need all three in place if we are to get sober.
Support: We got ourselves into a pretty bad mess. We lost control of our alcohol consumption and it started messing up our lives. There are so many people out there who have been through it and who can support you. The biggest mistake people make is thinking they can do it alone.
Self-study: Getting sober means we have to take a good look at ourselves and explore what causes us to drink. We have to delve into our fears, our resentments, our shame. There are many subconscious reasons why you pick up that bottle that you may be completely unaware of. Self-study helps you figure it out.
Spirituality: People who get sober often make rapid progress on the spiritual path. They were seeking the right thing, but looking in the wrong place. Spirituality helps us understand who we really are. It connects us with the Divine and helps us to seek guidance from within. Our spiritual practice comes to replace our drinking.
Download the Ultimate Get-Sober Cheat Sheet:
This guide will show you how to…
- Face up to the reality of your situation
- Explore spirituality as a solution to addiction
- Find inner peace and self-acceptance in meditation
- Dig deep into your emotions and fears to uncover the underlying issues
- Find positive coping strategies and ways to avoid drinking
- Wake up happy and hangover free
Once you've downloaded the cheat sheet....
You’ll then be signed up to the newsletter and will receive…
- Details about an up and coming free training on how to get sober
- Ongoing tips and advice on sobriety
- Stories from my own life and the lives of others
- An invitation to join me for a live course in January
- Links to helpful articles, blog posts, and interviews
Also check out this blog post
- A more comprehensive look at my own journey
- The reason why alcohol is so dangerous
- Some research on alcohol and meditation
- A guide on how to quit drinking
- A quick introduction on how to meditate
- Some final tips to help you on your journey